Featured Creatives

Monday, February 14, 2011

Say Hello To The Corner Shop

Hello! I thought my first post should be a little introduction about The Corner Shop! Nigeria is full of Small and Medium-scale Enterprises (SMEs). So many Nigerians are talented, creative, hardworking, stylish, and truthfully, fun! The Corner Shop is taking advantage of that and featuring these stylish and hardworking entrepreneurs. If we're lucky, we could get professionals in the business sector to tell us a thing or two.

Even though this blog is work for me, I hope it will be a fun journey for both of us, and i'm looking forward to meeting all of you! Please feel free to comment. In fact, if you do, i'll grovel at your feet!

xoxo

Photo Credit: We Heart It

18 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogsville...look forward to learning from youand what you share on your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're starting off on a unique theme...Good luck with it all...I think you'll have fun doing it...looking forward to your updates...

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogsville. I'm excited about your blog for many reasons, one of which of course is because I'm aspiring to start a small enterprise, still in the works thou. But I believe this blog will be right of my street, and helpful and useful. Thanks for the initiative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for your comments girls!! I hope you have as much fun reading the blog as i plan to have righting it! :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to your posts ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice one you got going here.....keep updating.I will also try to get more "cornershoppers" from time to time. Follow me a madaboutnewmedia.blogspot.com. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girl! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love the idea of your blog and can't wait to read more of your post!
    I would definitely love to feature on your blog sometimes soon
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the world of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just went over to your other blog on wordpress and was surprised to read that you've moved :-(. I'll miss that blog, but the corner shop concept is interesting. I'll be following.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to blogging. You're def doing a great job and I look forward to more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Would be fun to see whats up in Naija...creativity is always fun. Welcome to blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  12. yeiiiiiii....I love love creative minds. I think this is a great idea and you will go far.
    holla @ mao for whatever.... I am new in this blogging "business" as well. if you need a partner, friend, or somebody to share blogville gossips with.holla @maoooooooo. lol.
    anyways, thanks much for stopping by my blog. Enjoy blogging

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks a lot!! :D

    @9jaFOODie yay!! Imma take you up on this! :D

    ReplyDelete