Featured Creatives

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Flowers Of A Different Nature From Ododo Originals

Lesley is the 'One-Woman Army behind Ododo Originals'. Ododo Originals blossomed out of her genuine passion for beading; she even taught herself how to bead and started out by making these hair accessories for herself. The brand is evidence that when your hobby crosses your work, something magical happens. The best part is she doesn't relax in her creativity- she is currently trying out new styles and designs while staying true to her unique brand.
Ododo Originals create these ingenious, beautiful, flowery, hair accessories. To be honest, I've never seen these kinds of designs anywhere. I actually stumbled on her blog and went whoa! Honestly, it took me like three looks to figure out I was looking at hair accessories-they're that original.
These accessories are sure to stand out anywhere, anytime, and with any style. They truly are 'flowers of a different nature'. Check out Ododo Original's young blog, Etsy Store, Facebook Page, and Flickr Photostream.

18 comments:

  1. they are nice indeed, i can imagine matching them with my outfits especially for the summer

    http://chizys-spyware.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. waoooooo.... sooo beautiful.I loveeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful stuff, i really like the coral coloured one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is a beautiful and creative use of beads...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some precious beads. i love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this is unique! Adiya you are really onto something with this idea of showcasing creative Nigerian talent. Loving it..

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful!! and i like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i couldnt rock this accessories but i could get em for the girl.lol

    please follow http://thatblogn3xtdoor.blogspot.com/2011/03/true-good-debate.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the art deco style flower. She is really creative.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks! She's really talented and creative. I love these accessories too. Lol at KinToy

    ReplyDelete
  11. These flower accessories are gorgeous and I can already imagine having some of them in my braids. Love them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a fan on FB!She has lovely stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are GAWJUS!!!!!
    www.gistdotcom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. really nice blog :) thanks for the lovely comments on mine, btw I use a canon 500D to take my pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks a lot guys. She deserves it. @Tailorstitch, thanks for the camera info :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, so intricate and unique. I bet I'll find something for my natural short hair. I'll check out the website.

    I really like what you're doing with your blog. So I'm adding you to my blog list. All the best.

    ReplyDelete