Featured Creatives

Friday, March 25, 2011

The Latest Gist In Blogsville

I am so happy to announce that The Corner Shop has been featured on Blogsville Gist!. I don't know what to say, I'm totally gushing hehe. I just want to thank all of you who like this blog. I can't do it without you oh, otherwise, I might as well just keep a private journal/database lol. Thanks to you guys for reading, commenting, and following. There are so many amazing and inspiring people out there, so I'm just trying to tap current :p

I also want to say that Blogsville is like a treasure chest- I can't see all that's in it, I just deep my hands in and come up with treasures that I didn't even know existed. This is a fascinating place, and I'm so happy to be part of it. Thank you! And thank you Blogsville Gist :xoxo

Please read the interview here.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! This is awesome

    Prissy
    www.rushourfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. u were creative enough to come up with an uncovered niche to fill up, hence u deserve the applauds. congratulation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great things are happening to Cornershopng! more grease to the elbow yeah?!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great Adiya! Big ups to Blogsville Gist!

    ReplyDelete