Featured Creatives

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Crown Chronicles Feature

So, I'm pleased to announce that I've been featured! Not The Corner Shop, but Adiya. This great new blog Crown Chronicles, featured my hair regime. The blog is really interesting and is actually 1 of only 2 hair blogs that I follow. Please Crown Chronicles out here, and check out the feature here. On the blog, you'll find tutorials, giveaways, features of hair regimens, and of course, hair chronicles; really interesting and a great read. Thank you Babe for this feature, you're such a doll!!

16 comments:

  1. yipeeee,I'm firsttttt.
    Congrats gurl,yhu deserve moreee,hope I'll be next,:D that's really lovely,running to their blog now.
    Blessings dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! You go girl..M off to read about it. And it is timely too cos I need to adopt a hair regimen

    ReplyDelete
  3. PWEETY GIRL,pweety pix and great interveiw...

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats girl. nice to see you in pics

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty lady!! i dont really spend time taking care of my real hair and i should start.
    Congrats :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaaw Adiya, you're too sweet. Thanks hun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look quite different in all your pix. Testimony to what a hairstyle change can do.

    Keep up with the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww.... great stuff! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol! I do kinda look different heh! Thanks so much you guys! I really appreciate it :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. thats cool! congrats :]
    xo Mima Deville

    http://thehautetamale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. yay! congratulation sister..you are beautiful.. more inspiration to your fingertips xo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwwww thanks SO MUCH Huns!! *sweet lady-like curtsy here*

    xoxoxoxo all round :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww nice
    Congrats!!!

    http://janylbenyl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great art..love the grafitti especially

    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving comments

    You're already on my blog roll 'cos I think your blog concept is really cool.

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete