Featured Creatives

Monday, June 20, 2011

Sunshine Award

Hi people! I've been AWOL for a bit, but I'm blaming it all on the day job! Thanks for all of you that hollered! :D Muah! So, Myne Whitman, and Rhapsody Phoenix gave me the Sunshine Award. Yay!!!!! I feel really blessed knowing that some of you actually like this blog. It's so encouraging and I thank you from the 'bottomest' part of my heart! 
Now, I get to tag 10 blogs that have brought a ray of sunshine into my life! In truth, all of you i'm following bring something special to me! You make me laugh, think, look at things a new way, and drop my jaw even LOL. And not to talk of all the inspiration I get! You all add something special to my life each time I read your blogs!


Uhm, I think I did more than 10. Oh well. Love all of ya! Muah!

10 comments:

  1. congratulationsssss,drinks on me :D
    Muahhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! and thanks for sharing especially with my brother from another mother A-9ja-Great and my buddy Kitkat..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks alot Adiya,i really do appreciate it,even DIDI knows i appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww... Thanks much beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww!Thank you so much dear!This means a lot to me

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats to you and thanks for sending it my way, luv!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you sister & sorry for coming this late... *so busy @ the shop* :D

    ReplyDelete