Featured Creatives

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Statements From Citizins

I stumbled on this awesome shop on Tumblr and was so impressed with their creations! They make the most awesome and creative tees. Citizins are all for the big bang.With their witty phrases and catchy beautiful graphics, wearing a Citizins tee is surely going to get you noticed. It's also going to make sure that everyone knows a little bit of your culture. You wear these tees to Represent. To make a statement.Check them out below:
Citizens create these lovely tees for both men and women. Visit their interesting blog for more of their tees and to see a little bit of who they are. Check out their online store at here or email them for an order at citizins@gmail.com. They're on Facebook too- just search for FB @ kojo owusu-kusi.

For all the lovers…fighters…students…fathers…mothers…brothers…under grads…uncles…gunja farmers…historians…rockers…corner boys…goodaz girls…musicians, artists…shootas…writers… fashion addicts…sneaker freaks…and freaks…truth seekers…CITIZINS

32 comments:

  1. Interesting tees, with very bold messages.

    Very urban concept. well thaks for sharing :)

    Mena

    p.s: Matter dey ground for you ;) http://efemenaoreoluwa.blogspot.com/2011/07/disclaimer-very-controversial-sex.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the message! I want the last one!

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the 'Oga Bear' tee.
    That will look cute on my hubby and boys
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like the first tee as i'm jamaican so i totally get it! great brand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i absolutely adore #2 and #5..
    creative

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like no 2. cute!but i love the concept of the tees generally!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fly! I'd probably cut it up and make it into a crop tee:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. "I am the African Dream"

    Amen. In fact, we're all the African dream.

    I also like that "Oga bear" tee. My father would love that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That "Oga Bear" one and the last "African dream" one were my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like their bold messages, the oga bear one is so funny, lol...

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are cute shirts, love the message, I'll be checking them out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. those are some very nice tees!

    ReplyDelete
  13. dont mind owning some of those tees....got to love tumblr for awesome pics and finds

    ReplyDelete
  14. THANKS YOU GUYS FOR ALL YOUR WONDERFUL COMMENTS .. I HAVE A ONLINE STORE WWW.CITIZINS.BIGCARTEL.COM .. also you can order any tees you dont see by searching for me on FB @ kojo owusu-kusi and citizins@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i like the citizens by blood one the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. so ORIGINALLLLL
    I <3 IT!

    http://dablacksjp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. bold concept...plus tees can be altered to whatever...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Muse,nice one oh....

    Btw, I don't see your blog on my Dash bar anymore o,why??? Just saw this ur post thro another's blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. Blessings...
    Creative indeed.

    Thanks for your support, have a fabulous weekend.
    Rhapsody

    ReplyDelete
  20. Haven't here been for ages. Sorry about that Adiya. I have a lot of catching up to do. Thanks for leaving a message on my blog.
    By the way these are lovely t-shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  21. i like the 'i am the dream' shirt!
    xo
    MosaMuse

    MosaMuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I want the 'OGA BEAR by CITIZENS' t-shirt. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  23. lol!!!I love all them witty Nigerian shirts!Want one!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cool shirts!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. haha iLiiiiiiike!!! i want the "OGA BEAR" one too

    ReplyDelete
  26. hey hun, i didn't get anything in my inbox. go ahead and send it again!

    ReplyDelete
  27. LOVE.LOVE.LOVE the last tee!!

    ReplyDelete