Featured Creatives

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Update On Muse Origins

Hello Lovelies! I'd just like to give you guys another heads up on Muse Origins (the last update I think). I talked about the company first here, but there have been some new developments regarding the blog that i'd love to share.
Basically, I decided not to move over to Wordpress just yet (yay). This is  because i've not found a custom template that fits yet, and I'm reserving the url for the company's main website, etc. Hope I'm making the right decision, although right now it feels right but who knows what I'll be feeling tomorrow

There's one snag though- i've got to change the url of this blog into http://museorigins.blogspot.com. I'm aware it would cause some inconvenience for some of you that have this site on your sidebar, but pwwwwwease bear with me (and don't beat me up X_x).

I'll also be adding one more feature to the blog. In addition to the creative business feature, there will be a Style Muse feature. I'm aware that this has almost been overdone, but we are a fashion and styling company afterall, and it would be nice to hear from some real-life style queens/kings that impress us!

So, those are the 3 main news. Saying goodbye to 'The Corner Shop' for good, and introducing 'Muse Origins' *sniffing and smiling at the same time*

Thank you so much Lovelies for all your encouraging comments! Hope we stick together just a little bit longer!

22 comments:

  1. Blessings.....
    Word press suck, it doesn't have the kind of flexibility as BlogSpot, many basis options you are asked to pay for. Well thats my take on it anyway. I have a blog there but I've shut it down got too fustrating. Needless to say will do what is best for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last night, I was wondering what happened to the corner shop URL and your tumblr. I was unable to visit both sites until I saw your comment a few minutes ago. I'm glad you're still around :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessings....
    thanks for the visit. found out when i tried to get onto the cornershop that it was no longer valid and went back into some comments you made a while back and was able to connect to your profile and hence the new url. So am updated. thanks.....way ahead of yah! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new layout darling! I know you will have lots to offer!


    xoxo
    Stella

    http://www.jadore-fashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you're evolving.
    Says to me that what you do is important to you and I respect that.
    Best wishes
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. following you wherever you go. good luck with the business side of things. Its great that you're seizing the opportunity to grow..happy for you

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought you had given us the finger and pulled your website b/c I was clicking on your link from my blog and I couldn't get to it. I was wondering what happened to Adi and then I read your update. Apparently you had made this announcement way beforehand.

    :: cue sheepish grin ::

    And just like Gbemi said, much respect to you because I love to be around people that are open to evolving b/c it inspires me to step up my game.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you changed names? i actually really like it... muse origin... its like the root, genesis of inspiration.. nice... and the muse origin is the shop in the corner called "the corner shop".. i love.. well thought out

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for Muse Origins, I like the new layout too:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had no idea you were changing url until I saw your comment on Myne's blog and tried to click on TCS on my blogroll. I liked The corner Shop...it was catchy. Muse Origins better suits the ethos of what you are doing, though.

    All the best as you continue to evolve and grow:-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the new layout and the name. Change is a constant thing and you are doing a fab job. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The new name is on point, just added it to my blog, keep up the good work girl

    ReplyDelete
  13. Waka Queen....but you know I am loyal. Wherever you go, whatever you do *wink*. Keep doing what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thatssss why i couldn't access it!! Duly noted! All the best, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  15. wahhaaay to go honeyyyyy! *holds fist in air*

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. awwww!I really liked the moniker "The Corner shop"....But hey, good luck with Muse Origins

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really liked the name 'The Corner Shop@...but its a good thing you're doing so keep it up. Plus i will be getting advice from you...lol. kudos

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am flag you are Back and can't wait to see more posts

    ReplyDelete
  19. success all d way garl, catchy name by d way

    ReplyDelete
  20. You guys are so inspiring and encouraging. Thank you so much. LOL!! I'm still here oh- no pulling of anything! Our wordpress is still there though at http://museorigins.com It will be like a collection site of African creativity. But this one will stick to Nigerian features. Thanks so much everyone

    Muah!!

    Adiya

    ReplyDelete
  21. I so liked that name "The Corner Shop" BUT its cool...keep the Muse origins original ;)ins original ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. i actually had a problem...like i stopped seeing your updates on my dashboard..but i've followed again so maybe it would be rectified .

    ReplyDelete