Featured Creatives

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Pure Accessories from Pure Fashion and Accessories

Pure Fashion Accessories is one of the African-inspired accessory lines that I’ve been loving (much like everybody else). Run by Raliat Fusigboye, who is a student of art and the creative designer, the company creates jewelries and other clothing items using traditional African fabrics like Aso Oke, Ankara, Adere, Kente, and other African print. They specialize in the conventional earrings, rings, necklaces, bangles, and hair clips. But they’ve added a different accessory to their line- the cutest African-inspired bow ties (for men and women) that you’ve ever seen.
Pure fashion doesn’t just limit themselves to African materials though; they also make jewelry in other fabric. What’s more, they create custom orders at affordable prices so you can contact them if you’re interested. They are based in Canada, UK, America and Nigeria. 

For more information contact them via phone on 0750688376 or send them an email at rfusigboye@hotmail.com. Also, check out Raliat's blog and Pure Accessorie's Facebook Group.

32 comments:

  1. everybody seems to be using Ankara, i like d fact though that they create custom orders, i like the hair ruffle also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty cool to see our people being creative with our materials. The bow tie is an interesting look...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to beef up my accessories, these are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Ankara accessories! They are too cute! I'll be sure to check out their site.

    http://foreversweetlybroken.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. the fabric bangles and earrings are very similar to the ones by Chic Therapy that I'm doing a giveaway with on my blog. love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I concur that the bowtie is very interesting. In fact, I really like the dude's style. They're based in America? Oh la la, off to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WONDERFUL BLOG!
    HI! my name's martina and I come from Italy... I'd like you visit my blog and if you want.... follow me! I wait you and your tips!
    Thanks! kisses, Marti! ;DDDDD
    Glamour Marmalade

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute.i like the looks in the last pic

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome Blog
    and im a new follower

    www.modejuridique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I'm missing your blog on my dashboard :(....

    Had to look for ‎​you all over... :)

    Creative!!!



    look for ‎​you all over... :)

    Creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool accessories!!!!

    PS: Glad you stayed on Blogspot ;-)

    Lola x
    http://lola-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the fabrics! Great accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adiya I do not know where u come cross these wonderful pieces to write on, I am totally flawed, this is ridiculously good.

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the ankara studs the best

    Thanks for visiting & commenting on BLEURGH
    http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are lovely! Simply AWESOME! I love seeing ppl being creative with our African materials!! Simply awesome! God bless for sharing!
    Tell the World

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great pieces! I love African inspired jewelry. Great post.

    Lynn

    CARMEN VOGUE

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for checking out my blog hun and for the kind words! So sweet! God Bless!

    Tell The World

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those button earrings ... I could wear them with just about anything.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really really really like this accessories!
    This is so ORIGINALLLLL
    VIVA AFRICA <3

    http://dablacksjp.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are some fabulous creations!!

    I just gave you an award- Most versatile blogger:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. The accessories are so original and different from anything I've ever seen. Love it!

    www.stylebycesca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete