Featured Creatives

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Hellos, Blog Awards, And Moving House

It’s been so long since I’ve been here and I’ve missed it like mad! My life has changed quite a bit, what with a new day job and the month-long training that went with it. Yup, I’ve been holed up in a new town learning accounting and other soft-skills. It’s been really exciting, but I’m glad I can finally resume blogging :D

Muse Origins has also really taken off online. We’re in the process of creating our brand and practicing our selling skills via our retail store. Believe me, we’ve got stories to tell. I’ll probably share some of those on our Facebook Page so stay tuned.

Thing is, I’m making a few changes with the blog. I’ll be moving to wordpress finally now (like I wanted to initially). This is mainly because I need to manage my time and activities a lot better. Also, the blog is going to become something special, and collating the Features with other aspects that are coming up is an integral part of the plan.

I’m still very much on blogger though cause I’ll be using the blogroll religiously. With the new job and all (technically, 2 jobs) I may not be able to comment everytime. But rest assured that I’m reading cause i’m officially addicted to my Blogfam.

I’d like to thank all of you that checked up on me via emails and twitter. Huge kisses and hugs to you! I got two awards recently so I’ll just use this opportunity to answer them. I’m tagging everybody who happens to read this, so you guys please write away! Here goes mine:
Best Blog Award (from our style muse Ju'lia Catherine) and One Lovely Blog Award (from Janyl Benyl)

I have to share seven facts about myself:

1. I’m pretty tiny, but I always forget how tiny I am till I pass under a ridiculously low hanging branch
2. I love movies- thrillers and horror
3. I’ve been on the same weight since 2001
4. The first rap artist I really listened to was Eminem (his Marshal Mathers LP album)
5. I’m kinda quite….but I’m not. Yeah, I’m confused about this too
6. It took me a long long while to figure out what I wanted to do with my career
7. I love photography

Then I get to answer the following:

Favourite colour: Definitely black
Favourite song: Wow! Way too many
Favourite desert: Ice cream, no doubt
Biggest pet peeve: People with blatantly fake accents
When you are upset, you: Eat
Your favourite pet: Garfield
Black or white: Black!!
Biggest Fear: Not making it
Best feature: Smile?
Everyday attitude: Calm
What is perfection: Lying in bed on a rainy morning, with a blanket and snacks, watching a movie
Guilty pleasure: Watching dance movies

Thanks a lot for the tag girls! And remember, once you read this, you're tagged :D

You can check out more Features on the 'new' blog Muse Origins. Looking forward to more posts from you as well

Muah!

14 comments:

  1. was wondering where you were...nice read

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will follow you, follow you wherever you may gooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will follow you...chizys-spyware.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will follow you http://mazinoworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Popping over to say hi! *waving*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice read, smiling at some of your answers.
    I kinda saw your moving coming. No probs, we're addicted to you too
    See you at the other side :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for the blog comment. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog. Check out my celebrity blog http://giftemezu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey there, Just nominated you for the versatile blogger award. for more info, visit http://bitemylowerlips.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Finally, I can see your blog updates.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good to have you back dear.We sure missed you around here.

    ReplyDelete